The highchair is HERE

 I am so excited that our highchair is here.  I did a lot of research before choosing the Graco 4-in-1 Seating System.  Thank you grandma!!
http://blog.gracobaby.com/2009/03/13/the-new-graco-blossom-4-in-1-seating-system

 I'm sure she was thinking, "Mommy don't make me eat that.  It smells worse than my bottle. Got anything in a berry flavor?"

 I think Eliza was more excited about posing for the camera than trying baby oatmeal cereal for the first time.  We started with oatmeal instead or rice because the doctor said rice cereal can be constipating and Eliza already has problems with that.

She played with the spoon for a while.  I am not convinced that any of it actually went done.  At least she got used to the texture (super watery since I mixed it with her formula) and sitting in a highchair.

No comments:

Post a Comment