Just another day!


 Ellie has finally graduated to a big girl stroller.  Thank you Mom and Dad.  Let me tell you, it is so much easier to push than her old one with the baby carrier.  Oh, did I mention she has also out grown her infant carrier.  Hallelujah!! That sucker was so heavy to tote around with her in it.  It is forward reclining from here on out.


 Just a glimpse at what meal time is like around here.  Love that facial expression.  Truly priceless! Almost forgot, Ellie started eating Cheerios this week.  I was afraid to start solids, out of fear of choking, but with my Mom (a nurse) here, I was willing to give it a go.  Now she won't stop eating them.


I took these last two pictures this morning so you are up-to-date on the latest Ellie Belly.

2 comments:

  1. Love love love my Bean! Can you please come visit?! Thanks for all the updates, glad you guys are doing well and having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, she has grown so much since I have seen her (what, 3 weeks?). Too long. What a fun stage for Grandma to see her in. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete