Swim Lessons

One of the gals in my ward told me about this great place to take Ellie for swim lessons. It's a little "red neck," but great lessons. The biggest draw for me was having two aids per child work on skills while I watch from the side lines with Hannah.

The first two days were getting comfortable in the water and with their instructors. Then the real work began. Lots of tears, but no pain no gain. I rather have Ellie be pushed to learn safety skills, than not know what to do if she ever fell in without Jim or I around. All you parents know what I'm talking about.







 They make the kids walk the plank at the end of the day. Most parents are clapping and encouraging. Under my breath, I hum a pirate melody and laugh. I'm such a mean mom ;-)

 Right after she got out of the water, she ran over and through-up on me. Poor girl. She swallowed too much water. I felt a little bad about the humming.

Ellie found some comfort hanging with Avery, her BFF. 



No comments:

Post a Comment